You Never Know How, Where and When A Blessing Will Come

You never know how, where and when a blessing will come. I had no idea that enlisting in the US Army would bring me a gift. When I joined up, I had one thing on my mind…MONEY. I enlisted because of the education bonus Uncle Sam was giving out. My dad wanted me to join to make me into a man and give me some direction in my life. I come from a military family so it was only natural that I would enlist.



You Never Know

Serving my country was never foremost in my mind but my time in the Army brought some of the most profound events in my life. One of the greatest was the time I rolled a van three times.

I had been helping a friend rid his house of some occult books when I was struck with the flu. We had just finished burning some books on summoning demons and Wicca manuals left behind by previous tenants. We prayed over the house and anointed the corners with olive.

When it came time for me to leave, I opened the front door and felt like something hit me and entered my body. I now believe it to have been a demonic virus sent to punish me for destroying the books. Since the house had been consecrated, the spirit couldn’t infect me until I was in the 101st Airborne Division at Fort Campbell, Kentucky), laid up all weekend on Motrin and other pharmaceuticals.

I was so drugged that I had an OBE. Feeling myself up against the ceiling looking down at my body lying on the bed. That’s pretty heavy considering I was a born-again Christian and knew a lot about the occult, especially the technique known as astral projection.

I believe the Holy Spirit kept me confined to my bedroom. I was finally well enough to return to duty the following Monday, which happened to be Labour Day.


My Paranormal Experience

My paranormal experience a few days earlier would turn out to be the beginning of a series of events that would forever change my life. I was still doped up on medication when I was required to report for post duty driver.

Since I was trained as a truck driver by the Army, I was often called upon to deliver guards to their posts. That night, I began my rounds and drove down a curvy road near our barracks. It was raining slightly so the road was a bit slippery.

As I steered the van along the road, it appeared to change shape right before my eyes. What was a gradual curve around to the left that had transformed into a series of quick S turns? I began negotiating my perceived road and quickly saw the van going off the road.

I turned the wheel to bring us back onto the road, but I had actually done to steer us off the road towards a pond. This sudden movement caused the van to roll three times and come to a stop on its roof right before the pond edge.

I landed on my head and my passengers were thrown around the inside of the van. I am thankful to report that we all survived and nobody had serious injuries. God truly worked a miracle that night. In fact, He talked to me right after that. I never knew where my blessing is coming from, you never know how it will come. Never stop believing.


Source: Azure Voice

You Never Know How, Where and When A Blessing Will Come You Never Know How, Where and When A Blessing Will Come Reviewed by Roy Amoo on August 09, 2021 Rating: 5

music
Powered by Blogger.