Sorosoke BBNaija's Nina and her son


[Instagram/NinaIvy] Nina Chinonso Onyenobi, the former housemate from the third season of Big Brother Naija reality TV show,  has for the first time shared photos of her son's face.
The reality TV star who got married earlier this year in a very private wedding ceremony, took to her Instagram page to unveil her son.

On Thursday, November 12, 2020, she shared photos of her son, Denzel, with this caption; 
"To my son, I loved you from the very start You stole my breath, embraced my heart, I remember the first day I held you in my arms I felt a love so unreal, Loving you is a wonderful way to spend a lifetime, thank you for choosing me to to be your mummy, you are my definition of perfect". Nina welcomed her baby in the United States of America back in July.

Sorosoke BBNaija's Nina and her son Sorosoke BBNaija's Nina and her son Reviewed by Esther Temilade on November 13, 2020 Rating: 5

music
Powered by Blogger.