Regina Daniels' husband asked me out _BBNaija's Princess

 
[Instagram/IamPrincessOfficial/NedNwoko]

Big Brother Naija former housemate, Princess Linda Onyejekwe says Regina Daniels' husband Ned Nwoko asked her out when she was younger but rejected him. Princess made this known while answering questions from fans after she shared a post where she said she was done dating for love.

"Lol so Ned Nwoko should officially apply?" a fan asked.

Princess says she rejected his advances because she 'didn't have sense.'

"He did when I was younger. I didn’t have sense."

27-year old Princess Linda Onyejekwe was one of the housemates from the 'Double Wahala' season of BBNaija. She was evicted after spending 21 days in Biggie's house.


Regina Daniels' husband asked me out _BBNaija's Princess Regina Daniels' husband asked me out _BBNaija's Princess Reviewed by Esther Temilade on December 04, 2020 Rating: 5

music
Powered by Blogger.