Actress Nazo Ekezie shoots her shot at Don Jazzy

[Instagram/NazoEkezie/DonJazzy] 'If I die, I die' - Actress Nazo Ekezie says as she shoots her shot at Don Jazzy yesterday November 26, 2020, as he celebrates his birthday. Nollywood actress Nazo Ekezie has indicated her interest in going out on a date with her crush, music mogul Don Jazzy. Ekezie is an actress, filmmaker, and owner of a production company. The actress made her move via her Instagram page on Thursday while wishing Don Jazzy a birthday.


"I’m shooting my shot..... if I die... I die. @donjazzy I don’t know if you remember I met you the other day at Imax lekki...... me I’m not slim... so I will never ever stress you about losing weight... I like you like this please let’s go on a date @donjazzy happy birthday my crush❤️," she wrote. Reacting to her request, Don Jazzy agreed to go on a date with the actress. "Kai Oya let’s set the date o. I will definitely love to. Thanks a lot ❤️," he said.


Actress Nazo Ekezie shoots her shot at Don Jazzy Actress Nazo Ekezie shoots her shot at Don Jazzy Reviewed by Esther Temilade on November 27, 2020 Rating: 5

music
Powered by Blogger.